More than a supplier, we are a partner!
Our commitments are customer intimacy, business and operational excellence, operating worldwide with global brands and local agility, following a strong corporate social responsibility.
Beyond its acrylic integration, Arkema provides you a wide range of coating resins with a multi-technology expertise developing new products to offer sustainable solutions for demanding applications such as high-end protective coatings, pressure sensitive adhesives, ecolabelled house paints and plastic reinforcement. Coating Resins proposes a large offer of liquid and powder resins as well as rheology modifiers to provide premium performance and environmental friendliness.
For 80 years, we have been working with you to think future!
Our history is part of our DNA
- 2018 - "Sunke" full ownership announcement
- 2017 - Acrylic monomer capacity expansion in Clear lake (USA)
- 2014 - « Sunke » majority stake acquisition (Acrylics - China) // Methyl-Acrylate investment in Clear lake (USA)
- 2010 - Some Acrylic Assets acquired from Dow USA
- 2019 - Powder Polyester Resins in India
- 2015 - Integration of Plastic Additives into Coating Resins
- 2013 - Changshu Emulsion unit construction China – Coating Resins
- 2012 - Acquisition Resicryl, Brazil
- 2011 - Acquisition of Sartomer, CCP/ Cray Valley, America – Europe - Asia
- 2010 - Acquisition of Emulsions business from Dow USA
- 2007 - Acquisition of Coatex